Monday, October 5, 2009

Cake Information & Price List

Kelly's Sweet Creations
(765)640-8168
kellydavidhizar@yahoo.com

Sizes Available:
Rounds - 6", 8", 10", 12", 14" (single or double layer)
Square - 8X8, 12x12, 16x16, 1/4 sheet, 1/2 sheet, full sheet (single or double layer)
Cupcakes - Mini, Reg, Extra Large
Custom! Find a pic online and I will do my best to accomodate it!

I finally have a price list! It is separated into categories of Easy, Medium, & Hard, based upon hours and cost. Let me know how many people you need to serve, what type of design and I will let you know what category it falls into!

Flavors include: White, Chocolate, Yellow, and Marble (yellow & choc), Strawberry, Lemon, Carrot, Red Velvet, Orange, Spice, & Confetti.

Frosting: Butter cream, Chocolate Buttercream, Cream Cheese & Fondant.

Fillings are available upon request for an additional $10, flavors include: Strawberry, Chocolate, Bavarian cream, Raspberry, Banana, Lemon & Cookies n' Cream!

Easy - (Basic iced cake w/message, with some detail work)
Butter cream = $28.00
Fondant = $35.00

Medium - (Cake in a unique shape, custom designed, special detail work)
Butter cream = $55.00
Fondant = $80.00

Hard - (Cake in unique shape, custom designed, special detail work, LARGE!!! Usually for a large crowd or wedding)
Butter cream = $105.00
Fondant = $155.00

Cost of wedding cakes are figured only after consultation - start at approx. $1.90 a serving.

* I would like at least a weeks notice on all cakes. If it is closer than that I will do my best!
* 1/2 is due when order is placed.
* If you need a cake for a special occasion and have an idea I will do my best to find something that will fit your needs.
* All questions welcome!


Check out my pictures by clicking on the facebook link and view easy, med, and hard examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment